All-New Ford Tourneo Connect in Helston Cornwall
With five or seven seats, individually folding and removable second and third row seats and a short or long wheelbase, the All-New Ford Tourneo Connect offers unbeatable interior modularity. A 7-speed PowerShift automatic gearbox and all-wheel drive can be specified with the 122PS 2.0 EcoBlue diesel engine, with a 1.5 EcoBoost also available. Up to 19 advanced driving aids are available, including Active Park Assist, Pro Trailer Backup Assist and Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control with Lane Centring.
The All-New Ford Tourneo Connect is available in Trend, Active, Titanium, and Sport grades. A 10.25” digital instrument cluster is standard in Sport models, with a 10” central display standard from Titanium. All versions have an electric parking brake with Auto Hold, Lane-Keeping System, cruise control and front and rear parking sensors. Auto high beam and LED headlights and taillamps are also standard.
- Front Bumper with Chrome Insert
- Body Coloured Exterior Door Handle
- Body Coloured Exterior Tailgate Handle
- Black Coloured Exterior Mirror Finish
- Dual Power Fold Heated Mirrors
- Automatic Windshield Wiper
- Rear Dark Tinted Glass
- Roof Rack Silver Painted Rails
- Seat Pack 18
- 6 Speakers
- Media Hub 2X USB and Rear USB Unit
- Air Register Chrome
- Center Console Level 4
- Instrument Panel Painted
- Electrochromic Inside Mirror
- Door Trim Panel - Level 2
- Sensico Gear Shift Knob
- Passenger Under Seat Storage
- Passenger Lumbar Support
- Front Seat Tray Table
- Driver Heated Seat
- Passenger Heated Seat
- 16” Pearl Grey Alloy Wheels
- Keyless Entry and Start
- Sport Front Bumper
- Auto High Headlamps
- LED Headlamps
- Tail Lamps - LED Rear
- Roof Rails - Black
- Seat Pack 43
- Configurable 10.25” digital cluster
- 2nd & 3rd row Rear Overhead Courtesy Light with Map Light
- Door Trim Panel - Level 3
- Unique Metallic Design Foot Pedal
- Less Passenger Under Seat Storage
- Less Passenger Lumbar Support
- Less Front Seat Tray Table
- Front Door Scuff Plate
- 17” Pearl Grey Matt Alloy Wheels
All-New Ford Tourneo Connect Interior
Sport models have distinctive bonnet stripes, 17” alloys and a sports styling kit, while Active models have a chunky body kit with body mouldings. Inside, a 10.25” digital cockpit is offered as standard with an enormous 10” touchscreen.
The All-New Ford Tourneo Connect is powered by a 1.5 EcoBoost engine with 114PS/220 Nm of torque, or a 2.0 EcoBlue with 122PS/320 Nm of torque or 102PS/280 Nm of torque. It’s great to drive with low running costs and the option of an automatic gearbox.
With the second and third row seating removed, the All-New Ford Tourneo Connect offers up to 3.1 m3 of load volume in L2 models and 2.6 m3 in L1 models. The rear seats are removable, and the front passenger seat also folds flat so you can carry long items.
Living with it
Vehicles with the 10” touchscreen have FordPass Connect, giving you remote access to vehicle data, locking and more. A Quickclear heated windscreen is available as standard, and you can specify Blind Spot Information System and Cross Traffic Alert.